Can you pick the seven-letter strings that can be rearranged into a word, while avoiding those that can't?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Half of these things are scrambled seven-letter words; the other half aren't. Pick those of the first category. For instance, ETESWIB (website) would be a correct answer, but EPESWIB wouldn't.
- Source: Answer key
- Also try: Things that Start with Unusual Consonant Clusters
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Scrambled Word or Nonsense? Quiz
- Created Jun 19, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 307
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →