Can you name the batters who hold each stat on their team from the 2010 MLB season?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball-Reference.com
- HRs = Homeruns, SBs = Stolen Bases, BBs = Walks, SOs = Strikeouts. The number to the right of the clue is the amount the player had during the 2010 season. Two clues means there was a tie on the team.
- Also try: MLB 2010 Team Leaders (Pitchers)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB 2010 Team Leaders (Batters) Quiz
- Created Oct 4, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 431
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →