Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Locations & Scores
Epic Harry Potter Quiz
Can you name the answers to this Epic Harry Potter Quiz?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
World Cities Match-Up II
Highest Grossing Movies (1993)
Super Science Bunker II
3-Picture Word Ladders
One Team Premier League Goalscorers
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1. What is Luna Lovegood's patronus?
2. When does Harry share his first kiss with Ginny?
3. Who is Hermy?
4. Who does Luna believe is Stubby Boardman?
5. Whose idea was it for the D.A. to stand for Dumbledore's Army?
6. Who along with George Wealsey killed Yaxley during the Battle of Hogwarts?
7. What treat do Fred and George try out on Dudley in th fourth book?
8. What was Rita Skeeter's Animagus?
9. Who are Wendell and Monica Wilkins the parents of?
10. How does Umbridge claim to come across the horcrux/locket?
11. Who was born a year after the Battle of Hogwarts?
12. Who tried to break into the Department of Mysteries and ended up being placed in St. Mungo's?
13. How did #12 die?
14. What broom did Ron use while playing Quidditch at Hogwarts?
15. What row was the Prophecy located in at the Department of Mysteries?
16. What village did Voldemort's parent grow up in?
17. What was the name of Hepzibah Smith's house-elf?
18. Which Peverell brother owned the resurrection stone?
19. The cafe, where the trio escape to from the wedding, is located on what road?
20. What tattoo does Harry have across his chest, according to Romilda Vane?
21. What two Death Eaters followed Harry, Ron, and Hermione to the cafe (mentioned in #20) after the wedding?
22. What spell did Mr. Weasley suggest to Ron (as Reg Cattermole) to get rid of the rain in Yaxley's office?
23. Who does Harry impersonate while looking for the locket at the Ministry of Magic?
24. What dragon did Cedric get during the first task of the Triwizard Tournament?
25. What substance does Hermione get on her hands when reading responses to the Witch Weekly article, written by Rita Skeeter?
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Weird Al's Albuquerque
Famous Epic Poems
Gimme Five: Literature
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Jul 22, 2010
Top Games Today in Literature
30 Classic Novels in 60 Seconds
What's Missing? (Harry Potter)
Harry Potter Bunker
Harry Potter: Find the 'British' Word
Top Games with Similar Tags
Epic Movie Slideshow
Gimme Five: Literature
Colossal Word Ladder (A-Z)
Top User Games in Literature
Game of Thrones Logic Puzzle Main Characters
Harry Potter Non-magical People Criteria
A Harry Potter Logic Puzzle
Find Dumbledore's Sweets
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-15 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →