Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Epic Harry Potter Quiz
Can you name the answers to this Epic Harry Potter Quiz?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Tiny Almost Useless Trivia VII
Turkish Borders Minefield
Change a Letter Slideshow III
Carmen Sandiego Logic Quest
Guess Who in 3 Words
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1. What is Luna Lovegood's patronus?
2. When does Harry share his first kiss with Ginny?
3. Who is Hermy?
4. Who does Luna believe is Stubby Boardman?
5. Whose idea was it for the D.A. to stand for Dumbledore's Army?
6. Who along with George Wealsey killed Yaxley during the Battle of Hogwarts?
7. What treat do Fred and George try out on Dudley in th fourth book?
8. What was Rita Skeeter's Animagus?
9. Who are Wendell and Monica Wilkins the parents of?
10. How does Umbridge claim to come across the horcrux/locket?
11. Who was born a year after the Battle of Hogwarts?
12. Who tried to break into the Department of Mysteries and ended up being placed in St. Mungo's?
13. How did #12 die?
14. What broom did Ron use while playing Quidditch at Hogwarts?
15. What row was the Prophecy located in at the Department of Mysteries?
16. What village did Voldemort's parent grow up in?
17. What was the name of Hepzibah Smith's house-elf?
18. Which Peverell brother owned the resurrection stone?
19. The cafe, where the trio escape to from the wedding, is located on what road?
20. What tattoo does Harry have across his chest, according to Romilda Vane?
21. What two Death Eaters followed Harry, Ron, and Hermione to the cafe (mentioned in #20) after the wedding?
22. What spell did Mr. Weasley suggest to Ron (as Reg Cattermole) to get rid of the rain in Yaxley's office?
23. Who does Harry impersonate while looking for the locket at the Ministry of Magic?
24. What dragon did Cedric get during the first task of the Triwizard Tournament?
25. What substance does Hermione get on her hands when reading responses to the Witch Weekly article, written by Rita Skeeter?
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Weird Al's Albuquerque
Famous Epic Poems
Gimme Five: Literature
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Literature
74th Hunger Games Bunker
Harry Potter Bunker
Harry Potter Top 200
Which Words Did Shakespeare Use?
Top Games with Similar Tags
Epic Movie Slideshow
Gimme Five: Literature
Top User Games in Literature
A Harry Potter Logic Puzzle
Ginny's suprise Party
Harry Potter Logic Maze
Game of Thrones Logic Puzzle Main Characters
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Copyright © 2007-2015 Sporcle, Inc. Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →