Can you name the countries, given the name and final year of their last monarch?
- Click any empty Year or Country to answer for that location
- * Haile Selassie's son, Amha Selassie, was technically the Emperor after his father's reign; however he was primarily in exile, and was never actually crowned.
- ** James VI was the last King of this country who was not part of a unified crown.
- *** Last independent, pre-colonial monarchs of those nations.
- Also try: Nicknames Kings and Queens
The King Is Dead! Quiz
- Created Jan 5, 2011 in History
- Featured Feb 15, 2011
- Game Plays 55,412
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →