2014 has been awesome at Sporcle. If you missed out on any quizzes from one of our favorite categories, look no further! Here are 10 of the most popular Just for Fun games from 2014.
Top Just for Fun Quizzes
10. Tiny Almost Useless Trivia: It’s so cute! With one question for each Sporcle category, this quiz has everything wrapped up in one teeny tiny package of fun.
9. Reindeer, Hobbits, and the Zodiac: You’ve got Middle Earth, the North Pole, and the constellations to contend with on this one. Is a perfect score in your stars?
8. Bingo Card Logic Puzzle: B-I-N-G-Woooah this quiz was fun! It provides all the excitement you’d find in traditional game, no bingo daubers required.
7. A-B-C-D-E Quiz: This quiz is as easy as A-B-C…D-E. Don’t get an F, and make sure you frantically click all 150 letters to freedom.
6. Quick! Click the Only One!: Simpsons, Beatles, Hogwarts, and Disney. The gang’s all here, will you be?
5. Cats, Dogs, and Kangaroos! Logic Puzzle: Kangaroos have infiltrated the Happy Sunshine Dog and Cat Funland and are wreaking havoc! What compelled this, we can’t say. What we do know is that it was a blast to figure out.
4. 99 Nimble Numbers Match-Up: A Match-Up. A blitz. A lot of fun! This is the kind of quiz that makes you frantic until you succeed. And that’s what we call fun.
3. ANYTHING But US States: This quiz was ANYTHING but boring! With decoys like Sir Mixalot, Whiskies, and Meatball Marinara, its greatest challenge is beating the clock without getting distracted by fits of laughter.
2. 25 Number Logic Puzzle: Well done doesn’t begin to describe this one. There’s something satisfying in finishing a logic puzzle, and this one was the perfect blend of difficult and devious.
1. Find Voldemort! A Harry Potter Logic Puzzle: Here’s hoping you can do a better job of sniffing out these clues than Voldemort. In only one month, this quiz became the highest played Just for Fun quiz of 2014. It must be magic!