We know our readers love the internet just as much as we do, so we think you might want to see some of the links that are being passed around at Sporcle HQ each and every day. Just make sure to let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- Have you ever tried the Missing Word app for iOS? You can download the Missing Word of the day, additional game packs, and play them all even without an internet connection. Best of all? It’s free! [Missing Word App for iOS]
- Long-running soap opera All My Children is ending today after more than 40 years on the air. Now what are we going to do with our afternoons at Sporcle HQ? [All My Children]
- Researchers at CERN think they may have discovered a neutrino that moves faster than the speed of light. Doing the Kessel run in only 12 parsecs doesn’t seem so crazy now, does it? [Washington Post Blog]
- Facebook revealed a drastic change in its UI yesterday. We think it looks kind of neat, but as per usual, pretty much everyone else hates it. [Facebook Timeline]
- For your random and amazing Sporcle quiz of the day, we’ve selected Seven Dwarfs. We’re not sure what our problem is, but every single time we play this quiz we can only remember six dwarfs. We miss a different one every single time. Those dwarfs are in our head!