We know our readers love the internet just as much as we do, so we think you might want to see some of the links that are being passed around at Sporcle HQ each and every day. Just make sure to let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- Did you know that Sporcle is running a blogging contest? We’re giving away an iPod Nano to one lucky user who blogs about Sporcle and lets us know about it. [Wanna win an iPod Nano]
- FOX is considering creating a channel filled entirely with episodes of the Simpsons. According to Slashfilm you can run Simpsons episodes 24 hours a day for 11 days without airing a repeat. That’s a lot of d’ohs. [Slashfilm]
- Monday is Talk like a Pirate Day. To get yourself prepared, you really need to spend the weekend whittling yourself a peg leg. [International Talk Like a Pirate Day]
- Amy Poehler was born today in 1971, and this just reminds us that Parks and Recreation, one of the best shows on TV, is debuting it’s new season next week. If you’re not watching this show, we urge you to finish this post and then visit their website right away. [Parks and Recreation]
- For your random and amazing Sporcle quiz of the day, we’ve selected Cereal in Milk. Let us explain the real problem with cereal. It’s very often that when you go to make a bowl of cereal, the cereal/milk ratio is slightly off, so you maybe add a little more cereal, then you find yourself without enough milk, so you add a little milk, then you have to add a little more cereal to compensate. Due to this effect, we’ve been eating the same bowl of cereal for 15 years.