Puzzle Words for iPhone, iPod touch, iPod and Android is now available.
SEATTLE — March 19th, 2013 — Sporcle announces Puzzle Words for iOS and Android. The fun and addictive game for the whole family from the gang who brought you Sporcle.com, Badly Drawn Faces, Movies, and Logos.
Puzzle Words is the latest word game from Sporcle that shows you a scrambled picture and all you have to do is guess the word. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but you only have to know one.
Users earn coins as they complete more puzzles and these coins can be exchanged for hints such as revealing a letter, removing letters that aren’t used or unscrambling the image. Users may also buy more coins using in-app purchase.
Puzzle Words is available now through on iTunes, the Google Play Store and Amazon Android Store for FREE
Sporcle is a gaming company that offers short trivia and educational games through the Sporcle.com web site and a mobile apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android. The company, founded in 2007 is headquartered in Seattle, WA with offices in San Francisco, CA and Plymouth, MI.
Badly Drawn Faces for iPhone, iPod touch & iPod will keep you guessing.
SEATTLE — October 3rd, 2012 — Sporcle proudly announces Badly Drawn Faces for iOS. It’s an addictive and fun experience from the folks who brought you Sporcle.com
Badly Drawn Faces is a new game that presents people with famous faces and celebrities all drawn by Sharpy the Narwhal. Guess the name of the face and earn fish. Some faces are instantly recognizable and others might be tricky. If a face proves too tricky, users can feed Sharpy some fish and he will give them a clue; or they can ask their friends for help.
There are over 450 faces to guess in Badly Drawn Faces. Points are achieved for guessing the faces correctly and bonus points are given if they can guess before the image is completely drawn. Scores can be compared on Game Center.
Badly Drawn Faces has been featured in the Apple App Store, and was ranked in the top 10 of free iPad downloads within days of its release. Over 13 million faces have been guessed to date.
Badly Drawn Faces is available now through the Apple App Store for the amazingly low price of FREE!
Sporcle is a gaming company that offers short trivia and educational games through the Sporcle.com web site and a mobile apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Sporcle was founded in 2007 and is based in Seattle and San Francisco.
Click HERE to download screenshots of the app and visit BadlyDrawn.com for more information.
A couple of weeks ago we released a redesigned version of our Trivia by Sporcle app for iOS. It was a big change in style and features from our previous app, and we were excited to get it out the door and into your hands. Unfortunately, when we first released our app, it had a couple of bugs that were causing crashes, so we went back to the drawing board and released a new update that addressed the bugs and user feedback. We love our user feedback, and we’ll continue to listen to you when making updates to the Sporcle app.
We’ve also made an update to our Sporcle Lite app, so when you get a chance, head on over the app store and check them out. Download the Trivia by Sporcle app today!
We know our readers love the internet just as much as we do, so we think you might want to see some of the links that are being passed around at Sporcle HQ each and every day. Just make sure to let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- Halloween is coming up in just a few weeks, so we recommend checking out the Sporcle Halloween subcategory page. We have plenty of spooky Halloween trivia to scare you right ouf of your costume. [Sporcle Halloween Trivia]
- The latest version of the iPhone is going to be announced tomorrow, and odds are you are either very excited, or are already making a list of the things you hate about it. [Washington Post]
- All we can say is:’There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand’. Arrested Development has announced a new season and a movie. We couldn’t be more delighted. [New Yorker]
- Andy Rooney retired last night after more than 30 years on 60 Minutes. He’s one-of-a-kind, and we’ll definitely miss him. [CNN]
- For your random and amazing Sporcle quiz of the day, we’ve selected Arrested Development Chicken Impressions. We don’t really need an excuse to post Arrested Development characters, but with the show coming back, we can’t help but revisit the Bluth’s varied interpretations of what a chicken sounds like.