Puzzle Words for iPhone, iPod touch, iPod and Android is now available.
SEATTLE — March 19th, 2013 — Sporcle announces Puzzle Words for iOS and Android. The fun and addictive game for the whole family from the gang who brought you Sporcle.com, Badly Drawn Faces, Movies, and Logos.
Puzzle Words is the latest word game from Sporcle that shows you a scrambled picture and all you have to do is guess the word. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but you only have to know one.
Users earn coins as they complete more puzzles and these coins can be exchanged for hints such as revealing a letter, removing letters that aren’t used or unscrambling the image. Users may also buy more coins using in-app purchase.
Puzzle Words is available now through on iTunes, the Google Play Store and Amazon Android Store for FREE
Sporcle is a gaming company that offers short trivia and educational games through the Sporcle.com web site and a mobile apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android. The company, founded in 2007 is headquartered in Seattle, WA with offices in San Francisco, CA and Plymouth, MI.
We know it’s hard out there on the Internet to easily be alerted of all the latest Sporcle news & developments. To make things easier, we’ve compiled a handy guide to all our social media sites below.
Like our Sporcle Facebook page (with nearly 100,000 followers). We feature fun quizzes every day, as well as polls, pics and more.
You can follow us on Twitter @Sporcle. We post new quizzes every day, plus other fascinating facts and trivia.
Diehard Google fans should check our page on Google+. Don’t forget to give Sporcle a +1!
If you’re big on Tumblr, you can follow all the latest and greatest Sporcle Blog action and sporcle quizzes. Check out the Sporcle Tumblr.
If you’re a Pinterest addict like we are, check out Sporcle’s official Pinterest Boards.
Get Sporcle on the go with our iOS Apps. Check out our mobile page for more details.
Sporcle’s on Android too. Get all the fun features you’d expect on your Android Device.
We know our readers love the internet just as much as we do, so we think you might want to see some of the links that we’re passing around at Sporcle HQ. Just make sure to let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- The NFL is in full swing and there is no better way to follow the season than in our NFL Trivia category. Just remember…Vinny Testaverde is always lurking. [Sporcle NFL Trivia]
- The World Series starts today, and though this ‘global’ series has only ever featured teams from two countries, it remains an exciting fall event watched by millions. [MLB]
- Just a week after the release of the iPhone 4S, Android has released the latest version of their mobile platform nicknamed ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’. We think Apple should start nicknaming their devices after breakfast foods. We’d definitely buy something named after maple syrup. [eWeek]
- Researchers at MIT have developed a device that allows you to see through walls. We can’t imagine something like this being misused in any way. [DigitalTrends]
- For your random and amazing Sporcle quiz of the day, we’ve selected the Bohemian Rhapsody quiz. After seeing Wayne’s World dozens of times, we can’t resist having a furious headbanging session while listening to this song. It may be the most over-the-top song ever recorded, and that’s just the way we like it.