2014 has been awesome at Sporcle. If you missed out on any quizzes from one of our favorite categories, look no further! Here are 10 of the most popular Miscellaneous games from 2014.
Top Miscellaneous Quizzes
10. 30 Things You Should Know That Start With ‘E’: To start off, quizzes like this are one of the reasons we love the Miscellaneous category. If you’re truly looking to test your trivia, no matter the subject, this E quiz is a fantastic place to start. And even better, it’s part of a series by user QuizzleMyShizzle, so you can test your knowledge through every letter of the alphabet.
9. Any Food but Vegan: So many answers, so little time. You’ll be trying so hard to figure out whether or not Marmite and Nutella are vegan within the time limit that you’ll panic and accidentally blow up on something obvious like “Limes” or “Iceberg Lettuce,” probably leading you to curse vegetables forever.
8. Classic American Food: No such thing as American cuisine, you say? Think again! Match the two parts of these classic dishes and tell us American cuisine doesn’t exist.
7. Restaurant Logos: And if you’re still hungry after the two previous games, try this one next. We’re going to hazard a guess and say that Sporcle users enjoy playing quizzes about food.
6. Almost Useless Trivia VIII: ”But why should I play this quiz?” you ask. “The trivia is useless!” To that, we only have two things to say. First, that’s why that “almost” is there. Second, if you think that trivia is useless, then you clearly haven’t been playing Sporcle long enough.
5. Alphabet Booby Trap Bonanza: After playing this quiz, you’ll see the alphabet in a whole new light. You’ll never look at letters the same ever again.
4. Guess Who in 3 Words: Tired of guessing people from pictures? Try these bare minimum descriptions instead. The amount of information you can glean from just three words is surprising!
3. Quick! Click the Only Two!: This is the perfect definition of a blitz quiz. You have to move fast, and one wrong move and that perfect score is ruined. Our hearts were racing by the end, and finishing brought a sense of relief, but that 100% just feels so good.
2. Food, Drink, and Poison Sorting Blitz: This minefield is deadly in more ways than one! Hopefully, after playing this quiz, you will never again confuse exotic alcohol for poison. And you might even discover some new favorite foods. Just make sure you correctly sorted everything before ordering something new.
1. Planets, Lakes, and Princesses: We’re not quite sure what it is about this wacky combination that makes this game so fun, but somehow it works, because Planets, Lakes, and Princesses was the most-played Miscellaneous game published in 2014. Sharpen your terrestrial and extraterrestrial geography skills, watch a few Disney movies, and get to work!