2014 has been awesome at Sporcle. If you missed out on any quizzes from one of our favorite categories, look no further! Here are 10 of the most popular Movie games from 2014.
Top Movie Quizzes
10. Movie Posters XV: In our fifteenth (yes, that’s correct!) installment of the Movie Posters quiz series, we saw a nice blend of old and new. ‘Frozen’? Check. ‘My Fair Lady’? Got it. Let’s just say we never get bored of these gems.
9. Animated Movie Couple Match: Romance is in the air. From Legos to cars to skeletons, this quiz showed us that any animated creature can find love. And we love that.
8. Movie Quote Match-Up: ‘I do wish we could talk about this quiz for longer, but I’m having an old friend for dinner.’ That’s how it went, right?
7. 50 Flicks to Click (2000): As this quiz proved, the year 2000 was a damn good one on the movie front. Meet the Parents AND American Psycho?! It also provided a gentle reminder that yes, these movies were released 14 years ago, and yes, that makes us old.
6. 5-Star Movie Villains: If we said this quiz was *evil*, would you believe us?
5. The Answer is the Film Title: This quiz paired ‘Glinda, Maleficent & Jabba the Hutt’. Enough said.
4. Disney-pedia: The Disney Princesses: If this quiz taught us anything, it taught us that less is more. Only 11 answers needed on this Princess quiz, where we learned what the name Pocahontas means, and the age of Snow White (gasp, she’s younger than you think!).
3. Disney Animated Classics (Redux): You can never have too many fun Disney quizzes, at least that’s what we always say! This one forced us to memorize all the classics by guessing them all correctly without making a single mistake. Sounds like our kind of challenge.
2. Pixar Bunker: The only thing more fun than a Redux is a Bunker, and we got a fun one in the Pixer Bunker. You get to show off your Pixar knowledge, until you botch the thing and accidentally say that at the end of Toy Story, Sid ends up with Woody. That would be a disaster!
1. Complete the Disney Movie Title: This quiz is about as classic as they come. Part of its beauty is that you’ll see ’Oliver &’ and look for Hardy. When you realize how silly that was and look for Twist, the only thing left to do is laugh.